Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meeting the first of our design team members....Sophia..

I will introduce you to the design team members...one by one...


Today we get to know......


Sophia Allison:

A little about me...

I am married to my loving and supportive husband, Murray, for almost 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls Any (5 years) and Chloe (19 months), they are my inspiraion to scrapbook. I am born and bred in Durban, South Africa, a little city along the coastline. I had always been a keen card-maker, until my sister-in-law introduced me to the world of Scrapbooking in October 2002. I went for my first class at a local craft shop in November and you could say I had been bitten by the Scrapping Bug and am now hooked!


I made my debut on Making Memories' Blog. This was the highlight of my year.


My style...well, I don't know that I have one, as my layouts range from simple to shabby... to heritage and I am not afraid of colour or stretching my comfort zone. I try to keep as much focus on the photos. Sometimes my style changes with the wind but I guess that is creativity for you. My most comfortable size is 12 x 12, although I also enjoy putting mini albums together.


Sophia's layout: UP UP AWAY


Another of Sophia's layouts: CHERISH


Thank you for looking...

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love each and every page - great job Sophia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Sophs .... Love your LO's - as always ...

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work Sophia and I love that it is always evolving and surpises me pleasantly!!! Congrats on the DT, they are lucky they have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO's - always something that draws my eye and makes me go wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO's Sophia. You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete