Friday, August 14, 2009

Design Team Member .....Esti Erasmus

Today we get to know Design Team Members....Esti Erasmus:


In her own words - more about me:
I have been scrapping for nine years. I am a wife, {work from home} mother, daughter, sister, friend, entrepreneur, business owner {unfortunately not scrapbooking}, scrapbook & cardmaking & beyond the page project freelance teacher....to put it in a nutshell!

I have a wonderful and supportive husband {yes, he even supports my scrapbooking!}, very photogenic daughter and a lovely support group of friends and family.

My style varies to what is available on my "to try"-list! I love using various techniques and trying new products.

The best part must be scrapping with friends and sharing memories while creating a keepsake for my daughter to cherish for years to come.....

A double page layout by Esti using Fancy Pants Craft Kuts:

Cards created by Esti using Fancy Pants Craft Kutz and Prima flowers & bling:



Thank you for looking.

1 comment: