Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Design Team Member...Elizna Parsons

Today we meet Design Team Member..... Elizna Parsons:

In her own words - More about me:

I have been scrapping for 6yrs. It has been a wonderful journey. I love everything about scrapbooking....the process & planning, the tools, the papers, ribbons, embellishments....! There is little that can make me more happy than sitting in my scraproom being creative.....

I have been married for 15yrs to Jaco...best friend and partner...more than what I could have hoped for.....! We have 2 children - Liani {7} and Reinecke {4}. They keep me very busy!


My scrapbooking style: I have a simplistic style. I love straight lines.....

Products I love: photo anchors, decorative brads, bling and stitching...you will see these in most of my layouts. And I love fonts...I am a serious font "junkie"!

I am a work-from-home-scrapper and all my work involves scrapbooking....what a life......! Can't get it any better......


A few layouts by Elizna using Fancy Pants paper, a Prima bling swirl & a variety of other embellishments and fonts:


And a card made by Elizna using Prima flowers:

Now you have met all our design team members. We are looking forward to seeing many beautiful creations from them over the next couple of months.....

Thanks for looking!

2 comments: