Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Convention, Kaisercraft Q2 & Inspiration from Esti...

October has been a hectic month.... I have been running around getting ready for the SA Scrapbooking convention retailers day in JHB and Cape Town and then joining in the fun and attending the Convention at Spier, in Stellenbosch. I will soon post one or 2 photos of the conventions.
Then I finalised all my orders for Kaisercraft's NEW Q2-Collections....and as we speak I have barely any stock left. Thank you to all of you who supported me and placed your pre-orders in time....and thank you for those that bought the rest of the stock...!
I will keep you posted on NEW RANGES that will be arriving soon...just waiting on those boxes at the moment.....
Today we have some inspirational projects & layouts from Esti:
Look at these gorgeous boxes and the beautiful display this makes on a table....stunning to use for little gifts....

And what a pretty girly gift this little handbag would make.....

A simplistic "baby" layout from Esti....


Esti, thank you for the inspiration...
Happy scrapping


1 comment: